- March 26 - May 7, 2019
- 9:30 am
- Lower Auditorium
- Save to your Calendar
"What Matters Most" a study of Philippians by Karen Ehman. Tuesdays: March 26 - May 7. Either 9:30 am or 7:00 pm. Childcare available for morning sessions only. Cost for materials $20. You can register in the church lobby (starting March 10), or by contacting Kamilia in the Church office at [email protected] or call 905-451-6088 ex. 241.
DETAILS (excerpt from the Lifeway website):
The world has always been full of trials, disappointments, temptations, fractured friendships, and financial hardships. Yet Paul’s letter to the Philippians claims we can discover contentment and joy in the midst of it all by prioritizing what matters most—Christ.
Over 7 sessions, study the ever-relevant Letter of Philippians to deepen your relationship with Jesus, turn your worries into worship, and develop gospel-centered tools for navigating relational conflict and thriving in Christian love.
- Personal study segments to complete between 7 weeks of group sessions
- Seven interactive teaching videos, approximately 25-30 minutes per session
- Verse-by-verse study for comprehension and application
- Learn to live in joy despite your circumstances
- Unearth the secret of contentment—knowing Christ
- Banish anxiety by implementing biblical practices to rest in the peace of Christ
- Prioritize the Lord above all else
- Develop gospel-centered tools to navigate relational conflict