Serving in: The Amazon in South America
With: Partners International (Amazon Focus Y Alteco)
My ministry focuses on the Three Waves Movement (MTO), empowering the indigenous leadership in the 9 Amazonian countries. As the program coordinator for Latin America, I am continually traveling to different countries.
- Praising God that the indigenous Christian leadership is being strengthened and is being recognized.
- In recent years there has been a strong awakening in the involvement of women in ministry. It is beautiful to see how women are becoming part of the evangelization of families.
- May God continue to give me health, strength and love to continue to serve him, through serving my indigenous brothers.
- My ministry has been expanded in supporting and teaching in many different countries. Please pray that there will be those that will invest in a fund for me to purchase tickets for these costly trips.
- In 2018 there are many conferences in which I will be participating, may God continue to receive the glory.
- Much of what is happening in the world makes me think that the second coming of Christ is near. May God give me the wisdom to continue spreading the gospel where there is a need for many to go from darkness to light.
Peru is a country located in South America. It is known for its rich nature and its rich cuisine, which attracts tourists. The government is democratic, however there is much corruption and the Odebrecht case scandal has affected the last 5 presidents of the Republic and many public institutions. Peru is called Catholic; however, its popular religiosity leads to “saints“ taking the place of Christ.
Back to Our Missionary Family
c/o Partners International
8500 Torbram Rd
Brampton, ON L6T 5C6