There are many ways to give to Bramalea Baptist Church;
1. Locate e-Transfer on your bank's website or mobile app.
2. Send the amount you wish to donate to [email protected] In the message section, please indicate how you would like the funds to be directed. For example, general fund, missions, mortgage reduction, etc.
3. Send the answer to the security question to the same e-mail address, [email protected] bramalea.org. You need to do this each time you donate.
4. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when the funds have been received.
GIVING BY MOBILE APP
2. Login or sign up for an account
3. Find "Bramalea Baptist Church"
4. Chose an amount to give
You can give to the church by attending one of our Sunday worship services. Offering envelopes are available in all the pew racks or you can contact the church office and order your own envelopes.
You can download the form at the bottom of this page to set up automatic monthly giving direct from your bank account. Return the completed form to the church office along with a VOID check.
Thank you to all those who give regularly to this church. Tithing is more than just giving money. The word “tithe” literally means a tenth or 10%. An offering is anything you give in addition to 10%. Giving to the church is important. The Bible says in Deuteronomy 14:23 that the purpose of tithing is to teach us to always put God first in our lives.
Tithing is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything we have. It is also God's personal invitation to experience an outpouring of His blessing in each of our lives. In Malachi 3:10 God says:
"Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
This is the only place in Scripture where God tells us to put Him to the test. In other words, God is saying, “Go ahead. I dare you. See if you can out-give me!” Start tithing faithfully and watch what He does in and through your life!